€9000 for New Players Only
Give your bankroll a boost by playing for your share of a staggering €9000 worth of freerolls and other tournaments.
Within six calendar weeks of registration, all new poker players will be invited to join up to six weekly €1000 New Player Freerolls and up to six weekly €500 Added New Player turbo tournaments.
Please allow up to 24 hours before the tournament start time to be invited to each tournament.
€1000 New Player Freeroll
Name: €1000 New Player Freeroll
Date: Every Wednesday
Time: 19:00 UK time
Prize pool: €1000
New Player Turbo €500 Guaranteed
Name: New Player Turbo
Date: Every Wednesday
Time: 21:00 UK time
Buy-in: €1 + 0.10
Prize pool: €500 GTD
All new poker players are entitled to join up to six Weekly New Player Freerolls and up to six Weekly Added New Player Turbo tournaments, within six calendar weeks of registering your poker account.
Terms and Conditions:
1. These tournaments are exclusive to new players at Betway Poker. A new player is considered as someone who has created a Betway Poker account within the last six calendar weeks.
2. New players are entitled to play in up to six €1000 New Player Freerolls within six calendar weeks since they have registered to Betway Poker, no deposit required.
3. New players are also entitled to play in up to six €500 GTD New Player Turbo tournaments (€1 + €0.10) within six calendar weeks since they have registered to Betway Poker. To play in this tournament a deposit is required.
4. Players who do not log in or play a hand during the first level will be removed from the game.
5. Normal MTT rules apply.
6. Betway reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to players, using reasonable efforts to provide such notice in advance.
7. In case of conflict or discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and the translated versions in all other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
Betway Poker considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
Last updated: 19/08/15 at 10:30 GMT